Hello Bloggers.
For my first post, I think it will be appropriate to say a little about myself. I have slight HTML skills, LOVE Dr. Pepper, and own a Wii. I had a choice between the Wii and DS, but i think I made a good decision. Of course, people will disagree, as people tend to do with everything. Sure, the DS has a touch screen, but I really love Wii's Virtual Console. I love the nostalgia of playing old NES, SNES, and N64 games like Donkey Kong, A Link to the Past, and Orcarina of Time. Now to get back on track, I own a Pitbull-Chow Chow mix dog, not that anyone really cares. I really like videogames, basically all types except RTS and Racing games except the Mario Kart series. My favorites are platformers (Super Mario Galaxy FTW!) FPS, and Sidescrollers. I will try to make my post opionated ( I really am an outspoken guy).
Oh, and the name is supposed to be like Poking fun and things, not in any perverted way.
Yep... my blog.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment