Yep... my blog.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Legend of Zelda bosses...

I've always wondered how these giant monsters get into LOZ dungeons. Does Ganon rip the roof off of the dungeon and put it in there? Do they magically shrink to fit through the boss door? Or do they just teleport? Also, how do they survive? Does Ganon come by every hour to feed them? Do they eat parts of the room until Link gets there to kill them? None of it really makes sense to me. Of course, I am over thinking this far too much, but I think this is something funny to type about.
Another question has always bugged me. Why doesn't Ganon just kill Link himself? Does he say ' Ok, I'll put a boss here.... make it just easy enough so Link can beat it.... I'll expose it's weak point...and put a magical item that can help Link defeat the boss in a chest. Ok, this dungeon is good. Now for the Water Temple!'? A lot of questions, no answers. I'll leave it at that.

No comments: